The Versatile Blogger Award
Holy cow, everyone, I was nominated for the versatile blogger award! This one, to be honest, is a complete shock to me. I still think of my blog as a little hobby and I need to start realizing that I reach more people than I think.
Giving Thanks, I want to thank first and foremost Kagome Jaclyn Lam of Aisuru Nails for nominating me. Thank you so so much!. If you have yet to check her out then please do so soon! She is talented and amazing
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The VBA honors those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether it's every day or only now and then.
Versatile Blogger Award rules:If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to their page/blog and let them know they've been nominated.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I apologize if you've been nominated before. I just wanted to recognize the bloggers who have helped me, inspired me and made me feel welcome in the blogging community.
- Erica's Nails and More
- Xoxo Jenn
- My Daily Nail Designs
- Breezy the Nail Polish Lover
- Naked Without Polish
- Get Nailed Here
- Polished Away
- Pointless Cafe
- The Holographic Hussy
- Set in Lacquer
- The Polish Well
- A Polish Addict
- Oh So Lacquered
- Crystal's Crazy Combos
- I <3 Pretty Polish
7 Things About Myself
- I drink more Mt. Dew in a day than a normal person should. I can easily put away a 12 pack.
- I have no idea how to apply makeup or style my hair. 9 out of 10 days it's up in a ponytail and I have no make-up on my face.
- I need to learn how to apply makeup and quickly because I've been given the opportunity to review a not yet on the market eye pallet. Yep, that's right, my blog will be branching out every now and then to cover more than just nail polish.
- I was nominated for this award on my 1-year blog-aversary. That made this nomination even more special.
- I love to sing and have a semi-decent voice, but will only sing around my family or people I'm extremely comfortable with. I have horrible stage fright, I can't even talk in front of a group. I'm too worried about being judged. Not the best quality for a blogger to have right?
- Ironically enough both my parents were theater majors and my little sister travels all over the world giving speeches about her company project.
- I went into labor with all 3 of my children on a Wednesday, but my eldest was born in the wee hours of Thursday morning.