This morning I have some information on the new Electric Nights Collection from China Glaze. Check out the details below while I finish up my post for later today.
It’s time to party until dawn with the new Electric Nights collection from China Glaze! Our 2015 Colour Adventure continues with the core Summer collection inspired by the outrageously colorful fashion seen at electronic music festivals such as Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas. This new 12-piece collection features nine enhanced neon lacquers and three paint splatter effect top coats you can wear alone or mix and match to create a glowing, mashup manicure that won’t skip a beat. Plus, the nine lacquers glow under black light!
Electric Nights marks the first time Gelaze will simultaneously launch select colours in its Gel-n-Base in One formulation both as open stock colours and a 4-piece set. As if all of this was mind-blowing enough, Electric Nights also includes nail art kits including the paint splatter kits All About The Base and Good Vibes Only which include everything you need to create a colour splash design, as well as Speaker Your Mind nail gem kit, and the adorable Baby Beats mini set of six shades. China Glaze Electric Nights will launch April 1 at beauty supply retailers nationwide including Sally Beauty Supply and Ulta. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
Love, laugh, dance and bring the good vibes to the ultimate non-stop party when China Glaze® launches Electric Nights, summer’s hottest day-glow nail lacquer collection. Inspired by the outrageously colorful fashion seen at electronic music festivals, Electric Nights features nine enhanced neon lacquers that illuminate under a black light and three first-of-its-kind splatter paint effect top coats. Mix and match them all to create a glowing, mashup manicure that won’t skip a beat.
Twelve bass-bumping, bold shades include:
* Violet-Vibes: Ultra-violet purple crème
* Plur-Ple*: Vibrant blue-purple crème
* Glow with the Flow*: Ultra bright baby pink crème
* Red-y to Rave*: Unstoppable neon red crème
* Home Sweet House Music*: Neon orange crème
* Daisy Know My Name?: Hi-light yellow crème
* DJ Blue My Mind: Vivid blue crème
* UV Meant to Be: Tranquil baby blue crème
* Treble Maker: Glowing green crème
* Point Me to the Party: Neon green, orange, pink and blue matte multi-size glitter
* Let the Beat Drop: Hot orange and pink matte multi-size glitter
* Can I Get An Untz Untz: Cool neon blue and green matte multi-size glitter
(*Also available in Gelaze® Gel-n-Base in One™ formula)
|Can I get An Untz Untz|
|Daisy Know my Name?|
|DJ Blew My Mind|
|Glow With the Flow|
|Home Sweet House Music|
|Let the Beat Drop|
|Point Me to the Party|
|Ready to Rave|
|UV Meant to Be|
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze® on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze). Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!